DECODE HQ Ltd (hereinafter “DECODE”) is a mobile app development partner for leading software companies. We develop tailor-made apps for Android and iOS. DECODE is committed to your privacy. Below we provide you with information about the collection, usage, and storage of personal data when using our website (www.decode.agency). Personal data are all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
DECODE HQ Ltd is incorporated and registered with the Commercial Court of Zagreb in the Republic of Croatia.
Company address: Radnicka cesta 47, 10 000 Zagreb
Court reg. no: 080802501
VAT no: HR20903022276
GIRO account IBAN: HR1623400091110532862
Who is the data controller?
Data controller is DECODE, Radnička cesta 47, 10 000 Zagreb.
What data do we collect?
- Information you give us
DECODE collects personal identification information such as: name, surname, email address and phone number only when you voluntarily submit to us these data.
- Information we collect about you that is automatically logged
When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. Further, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
How do we collect your data?
We collect your personal data:
- when you contact us for new business, employment, sponsorship, media inquiries, or anything else via our e-mail address, phone number, social media account or by filling out forms on this website.
- when you contact us via our chatbot.
- when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- when you download content from our website such as eBooks, white papers, etc.
- by using third-party services (Google analytics, Hubspot, Bamboo HR, Facebook Manager, LinkedIn Manager)
Who is the data controller?
All personal information we collect about you will not be used for an incompatible purpose. We collect personal data only for business development, employment, informational or analytical purposes.
- For business development purposes
Your personal data such as name, surname, email address and telephone number as well as other information you share with us in an inquiry, via email, chatbot or forms on this website will be stored and used only for business development purposes.
- Employment purposes
We collect personal data for recruitment and hiring purposes by using a third-party applicant tracking system designed to take care of your personal info with the highest integrity developed by Bamboo HR. The data we collect is personal information you share with us. We also collect personal information from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you from searching for potential candidates from third party sources, such as LinkedIn and other job sites.
- Informational purposes
When you enter your email address in the form to receive our newsletter, your email address will be used only for that specific purpose. You will receive updates from us until you make a withdrawal by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide books, white papers, and other downloadable content on our website. Before downloading such content, you will be asked to provide your personal information. We will use your email address to send requested resources and for soliciting feedback. We may also use your email to contact you for business development purposes, but only after confirming our products or services are of interest to you.
- Analytical purposes
If you use our website for merely informative purposes and not to provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. These kinds of data servers only for statistical purposes.
- Necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Targeting cookies
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns (e.g. number of visitors to the various parts of our web page) in a way which does not identify anyone. More info.
We use services that allow us to inform, optimise and serve adverts based on past use of our site. It is performed by tracking usage data and by using cookies, which is then transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioural targeting activity. We use Facebook custom audience, and LinkedIn custom audience.
How long will my data be stored?
Your data is stored in our database of leads and clients for an indefinite period of time. You can always request its deletion via email@example.com
In order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical and administrative measures such as:
- regular updating and testing our security technology;
- implementing technology of highest security standards;
- ensuring that our partners are GDPR compliant;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized employees
- training employees about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary
- measures to enforce employees’ privacy responsibilities.
Data subject rights list
- Right of access (GDPR Article 15).
- Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16).
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten with additional stipulations, among others if personal data has been made public (GDPR Article 17).
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR Article 18).
- Right to be informed (GDPR Article 19).
- Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20).
- Right to object (GDPR Article 21).
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her (GDPR Article 22).
How to contact us
For any questions, complaints or other requests regarding the processing of your personal data:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Radnička cesta 47, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Effective Date: September 9, 2020