Special software products call for special experts. Dedicated teams feel just like your own in-house team. But without you worrying about hiring, training or providing resources.
Our dedicated teams worked for
When to consider a dedicated team
If you find yourself in these bullet points, the dedicated team model is the best for you:
Best suited if…
- Your project needs specific skill sets
- You don’t want to hire new staff because it’s time-consuming and expensive
- You’re looking for a team that’ll be focused only on you
- You want a transparent and effective collaboration
- You need a long-term partner
experts working together to achieve great things.
years of hard work, always pushing for excellence.
years of collaboration with clients, on average
Our dedicated teams have been developing high-quality digital products for 11 years. Here’s why you should choose us for your development needs:
We completely immerse ourselves in your world, laser-focused on your goals. From the moment we start working together, we’re never distracted by other clients. It’s all about you.
Communication won’t be only through a project lead – you’ll be able to speak to every engineer working on your project.
Every line of code, every feature, every part of your product will go through our rigorous QA methods. That way, you’ll have a product your users can actually rely on.
Your software product needs more than software engineering. It needs a multi-disciplinary approach with various tech experts, project managers, QA engineers, and designers working together to create a complete product.
Our dedicated team process
We’ll set up the team, onboard with you, develop your product and maintain it for as long as you want. All in 4 simple steps.
01 Team setup
Analyzing your project
Hand-picking team members
Assigning a team lead
Access your code repository
Set up joint meetings and demos
Agree on tools
Set up project roadmap
2-4 week sprints
Propose new features
Track app performance
Roles and responsibilities
Being professional and transparent is crucial for the success of our collaboration. That’s why we clearly define roles and responsibilities.
- Provide experts according to your project’s requirements
- Provide infrastructure and transfer of knowledge
- Communicate with you transparently on a regular basis
- Provide you with reports on time
- Post-launch support, maintain and update products according to your requirements
- Smooth end-of-project transition
- Outline the project requirements
- Set clear expectations, goals and deadlines
- Share information and documentation (backlogs, technical documentation, code repository)
- Participate actively in development and provide feedback
- Notify of project changes in time
Tools of the Trade
We’re engineers so it’s not surprising we know how to get the most out of digital tools. Here’s a snapshot of what we use and why:
Swift, Objective C
React Native, Flutter
Node.js & Java Spring
React, Angular, Vue
We’re your ready-made, self-managed team totally focused on you and your product —
Request your team →
Still unsure about something?
Don’t worry, whatever it is, we’ve got you covered in our FAQ.
The benefits of hiring a dedicated team for your project are numerous. The most obvious one is saving money and time. There’s no need for you to go through the long hassle of an expensive hiring process and maintenance of your employees. The time and money you saved can be redirected to other activities in your company.
Other benefits are
- You gain access to niche professionals
- You get quick development cycles and better collaboration
- You get a focused team
- The team is flexible
Read more about the benefits of a dedicated team in our blog post.
The time and materials model is the best fit. Why? Here you actually pay for the effort your dedicated team puts into your project. Let’s say 5 experts work for 6 months, that’s 30 engineering months of effort. That is the figure you should be comparing, not just the cost.
The cost then should more-less directly relate to the efforts, so if someone charges 30 USD/hr or 90 USD/hr it makes the difference. That means there’s no fear of overhead costs.
Also, time and materials is much cheaper than having in-house developers. You don’t have to pay additional expenses such as recruiting, benefits, health insurance etc.
The scope is totally up to you! You’ll be working closely with the team and they’ll work exclusively on your project so you can feel free to change it if needed.
Our dedicated team is flexible and focused on bringing the best out of your product.
Yes. All code written by our team is accessible to you at any time. We usually use our BitBucket as source control, but if that doesn’t suit your requirements, we don’t mind using any other source control like GitHub, GitLab, or Azure Git repository.
We can provide you with any number of IT experts you need from our team of 70+ people.
This video demonstrates exactly that:
Other examples include:
- When Apple removed Fling’s app from the App Store, we jumped on a plane to London the very next day to work 72 hours, non-stop. As our CEO said at the time: “I couldn’t be prouder of the team for making Fling even better than before, especially under such pressure.”
- We flew to Dusseldorf to present an app to the Vodafone tech team in person.
- We’ve prioritized CVs for a new addition to a client’s in-house iOS team. DECODE’s engineers sorted through them, analyzed the code and suggested the best candidates for the interview.
As for our team, we have weekly dev Scrums, daily stand-ups, all the people are together in one office, and we actively use Slack, Skype, Google Hangouts, GitHub, Bitbucket and more…
We like to automate everything to reduce human error whenever possible. Being able to implement sustainable continuous integration workflow is very important so we can deliver new versions regularly and often, ensuring there’s no regression and everything works as intended.
We have written multiple articles about this topic available to read here:
We are used to working with big brands such as Metaswitch (a Microsoft company), Royal Caribbean, AT&T and Asseco SEE, so we understand what high-quality and carrier grade deliverables mean.
We even developed our own software product (www.shakebugs.com) that helps big companies in their mobile development process.
Let’s talk about your project
Arrange a chat with Marin, our Head of Partnership.